25 May 2022
Fancy working as a technician at CERN? Get your application in rapidly – deadline is 31 May.
CERN is offering its member states the opportunity to apply for several vacant positions as technicians. Most positions require specialist expertise, a degree in a technical subject, and less than four years of experience. Note that the positions are for technicians, so do not apply if you have a master’s degree.
These are salaried positions for between 1 and 2 years, and offer an ideal opportunity to develop your knowledge and expertise in technological areas in one of the most cutting-edge infrastructures in the world.
Just now, CERN has the following vacancies:
- Fibre Optics Installations Technician
- Maintenance and Work Supervision of the LHC
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Technician
- Electrical / Information Technologies Technician
- Electronics Technician
- Linux System Administrator
- Mechanical Technician (detector construction)
- ATLAS Cooling Technician
- Database on Demand Operations Support
- IT Developer - Service Management Platform
- Linux System Administrator for CERN Accelerator Controls Infrastructure
- Analytical Chemistry Technician
- Maintenance Technician
- Electrotechnical Technician - Automation
- Mechanical/Radiofrequency Technician (Superconducting Radio-Frequency Cavities)
- Safety Support Technician
Read more about the positions and apply at this address https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/CERN/tte or contact email@example.com
For vacancies at CERN and other large-scale research organisations, see also https://www.bigsciencesweden.se/outreach-programme/international-opportunities/