Date and time
Wednesday, 7 September 2022 09:00 - 14:20
At FAIR in Darmstadt
Planckstraße 1, 64291 Darmstadt, Germany (Google maps)
By invitation only
The programme includes
- FAIR – project status and upcoming challenges
- Swedish engagement in FAIR
- ESS – project status and upcoming challenges
- Big Science Sweden – building a knowledge/supplier ecosystem around FAIR and ESS
- FAIR/CERN steering committee – examples of successful collaboration
Send an e-mail to Fredrik Engelmark
Comments from member companies that participated in previous Swedish Days at Big Science research organisations:
"Seeing a research facility in operation gave us a clear insight into the challenges we can help to resolve."
"It’s about finding the right production method. We have both the production capacity and expertise."
"One success factor is to build consortiums with other companies."