ITER experts from different areas will provide specific information about contracts and procurement needs in the next few years, along with the latest news and an update on the status of the ITER project. They will be also available for one-to-one meetings with industry representatives.
The ITER project is now moving forward from the buildings construction phase to the machine assembly phase.
Please note the dates in your calendar and use this unique opportunity to learn about future business prospects. The meeting is free of charge, but advance registration is required.
Further information and registration here.
The two-day meeting includes:
- An update on the ITER Project Status by the Director General
- Procurement and contract news
- Thematic sessions led by ITER technical experts, with an overview of upcoming business opportunities
- 1-to-1 meetings between interested companies and ITER experts
- Business-to-Business meetings with other companies can also be arranged