The ITER project is moving into a new phase, from the buildings construction phase to the machine assembly phase, with its associated integration challenges. This will open up exciting business opportunities, which you can learn all about at IBF/23.
The previous event, held in 2019, attracted more than 1000 delegates from over 400 companies. The 2023 event, IBF/23, will be held in Marseille in April next year.
Aims of IBF/23:
- to share the latest information about the status of the ITER project, and to discuss upcoming business opportunities
- to facilitate partnerships between industries, within Europe and outside Europe
- to foster collaborations between industries and Fusion laboratories
IBF/23 will include:
- an industrial conference
- a plenary session and thematic sessions with presentations by the ITER Organization, F4E technical experts, and suppliers
- 1-to-1 meetings arranged in advance online by participants
- visit to the ITER worksite (optional)
- an industrial and R&D exhibition with more than 90 stands
- conference dinner (optional)
The conference will be held in English, the official language of the ITER project. The conference programme will be available in September, and registration (which includes a pre-registration procedure) opens in October.
Much more information is available at www.iterbusinessforum.com