Organised by the French ITER Industrial Committee and the L'Agence Iter France, the next ITER Business Forum will be held in MARSEILLE, France.
The ITER project is now entering in a new phase, moving from the ITER buildings construction phase to the ITER machine assembly phase, and is now facing the integration challenges.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to find out more about ITER and make promising business contacts at the event.
The Swedish Pavilion stand
We invite member companies to participate free of charge in our Swedish Pavilion. Don't forget to register your company as an exhibitor at www.iterbusinessforum.com
IBF/22 aims to
- provide information about the ITER status and upcoming business opportunities
- facilitate partnerships between industries, within Europe and outside Europe
- foster collaborations between industries and fusion laboratories
This event will include:
- an industrial conference
- one-to-one meetings scheduled on line by participants
- ITER worksite visit (option)
- an industrial and R&D exhibition with more than 90 stands
Key figures from IBF 2019
- 1055 delegates from 436 companies
- 27 countries represented
- 85% from Europe, 15% from outside E.U
- 80 stands in the exhibition
- Conference: 1 plenary session & 17 thematic sessions
- 108 speakers from 15 countries
- More than 1150 one-to-one meetings scheduled in advance
- Many informal meetings scheduled on-site
- 705 participants at the congress dinner
- 100 delegates visiting the ITER worksite
This event is organised by ITER France Agency with the participation of the ITER Organization, Fusion for Energy, and other domestic agencies, and with the financial support of local authorities. See you in Marseille!