ScandiNova Systems AB
Ultunaallén 2A, 756 51 Uppsala, Sweden
Senior Vice President Sales & Marketing
+46 70 323 34 07
ScandiNova is by its break-through technology a world leader in development and production of pulsed power systems with high power levels. The product range covers pulse modulators, generators, turnkey radio frequency (RF) systems and e-gun modulators, all using solid-state technology. Thanks to our modular design we can offer systems that handle a wide range of loads and needs all the way to RF peak power of 100 MW. As one of the few players in the market ScandiNova has the capability to take care of everything, including integrating the magnetron/klystron, cooling system and low-level RF. Reliable and high precision pulses lead to improved control, performance, significantly decreased power consumption and lower maintenance costs. ScandiNova has clients in 40 countries, mainly in Europe, Asia and North America. The company was founded in 2001, has its head-office in Uppsala, Sweden with 65 employees and sales representatives over the world.
- Pulsed power Systems
- Pulse modulators
- Pulse generators
- E-gun modulators
- Science: Free electron lasers, synchrotron light sources, compact light sources, collidors proton booster research, isotop production research, gamma sources
- Medtech: Radiotherapy, proton therapy
- Industry: Cargo scanning, radar, industrial X-ray, sterilization, electroporation
- CERN: Pulse modulators for CLIC test stand
- PSI/SwissFEL: Pulse modulators for the accelerator and for the injector.
- MAX IV: Turn-key RF Systems, including pulse modulators, klystrons and other RF parts.
- DESY/European XFEL: Pulse modulators to be used for diagnostic.
- ELI-NP: Pulse modulators for the gamma source
- ENEA: Pulse modulators
- Eindhoven University of Technology: RF system for a compact and portable X-ray source