Proact IT Group
Proact IT Group AB
Kistagången 2, 164 28 Kista, Sweden
+46 8 410 666 00
+46 733 56 68 86
Proact is Europe’s leading independent data centre and cloud services provider. By delivering flexible, accessible and secure IT solutions and services, we help companies and authorities reduce risk and costs, whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency. We’ve completed over 5,000 successful projects around the world, have more than 3,500 customers and currently manage in excess of 100 petabytes of information in the cloud. We employ over 800 people in 15 countries across Europe and North America. Founded in 1994, our parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ), was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 1999 (under the symbol PACT).
Proact is Europe’s leading independent integrator of data storage solutions.
- Data storage
- Unified computing
- Cloud computing
- Octapharma (Medical ,Science): storage solutions and backup to Octapharma, focusing on their high availability and data security requirements.
- Spotify (high-tech): hardware and services to Spotify globally.
- ThermoFisher (scientific developing: supplier for storage for approx. 8-9 years to a company who help their customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity.
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum (life science): a new storage platform that resulted in a more efficient environment, high automated backup and restore that uses snap-shot for space saving, high availability with cluster design.
- Synchrotron source (high-tech, science): design and implementation of server, virtualization, high performance storage for both control and data ingest and supercomputing.