Alfa Laval Lund AB
Box 74, SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden
+46 46 36 65 00
Head of R&D GPHE
Alfa Laval is a leading global supplier of products and solutions for heat transfer, separation and fluid handling through our key products – heat exchangers, separators, pumps and valves. We currently play a vital role in areas that are crucial for society, such as energy optimization, environmental protection and food production. Alfa Laval works to optimize the use of natural resources in both our own and our customers' operations.
Alfa Laval offers heat exchangers that are more efficient than alternative technologies. Higher efficiency not only reduces costs, but also carbon emissions. In most processes, heat transfer solutions are required for heating, cooling, ventilation, evaporation or condensation, which can all be achieved efficiently using Alfa Laval heat exchangers. Most industrial processes use water and generate waste that needs to be treated to meet tough legislation requirements and to maintain a licence to operate. Alfa Laval offers a complete spectrum of technologies for water and waste treatment.
Alfa Laval’s products are used in the manufacturing of food, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, starch, sugar and ethanol. We are also used in nuclear power, onboard vessels; and in the engineering sector, mining industry and refinery sector as well as treating wastewater and creating a comfortable indoor climate.
- Pressure breakers for tallest buildings in the world
- Free cooling solutions to Data centre hyperscalers
- Oil cooling and temperature control equipment to global OEMS´s.
- Hydrocarbon condensers to global chemical producers
- Condensors and Evaporators for chillers and heat pumps to global OEM´s.
- Gas treatment and crude oil dehydration processes to LNG plants
- Steam turbine condensers to global end-users