AirSon Engineering AB
Metallgatan 33, 262 72 Ängelholm, Sweden
Chief Executive Officer
+46 431 40 25 88
AirSon Engineering AB provides contracting and consulting services in energy, building technology and controlled indoor climate. Our focus is mainly on installation- and energy-intensive projects with high demands and tight tolerances. In example Medicine & Pharma, Microelectronics, Food industry, and Research facilities. By promoting a creative engineering culture and to be in the forefront of technological development, the company has become a textbook example for good engineering and innovation. The company has over the years produced an impressive number of patents, new products and commercial ramifications alongside the primary business.
- Mechanical (HVAC) engineering and installation
- Cleanroom design and construction, aerosol and air movement
- Controlled indoor climate and microclimate applications
- Energy Efficiency, Digitalization and Energy optimization
- Project management and turn-key installations
- Research and laboratory Facilities
- Pharmaceutical and Medicine
- Food Industry
- Injection moulding and extruding
- AirSon developed the framework and specified the requirements for the HVAC installations at the ESS facility in Lund, Sweden.
- Validation of HVAC engineering at ESS facility and other research facilities.
- At our HQ in Ängelholm, we have two air laboratories where we develop tailor made applications and solutions for multiple renowned companies.