AirSon Engineering AB
Metallgatan 33, 262 72 Ängelholm, Sweden
+46 431 40 25 88
AirSon Engineering AB provides contracting and consulting services in energy, building technology and controlled indoor climate. AirSon’s focus is mainly on installation-intensive projects with high demands and tight tolerances in e.g. microelectronics, medical technology, injection moulding and food industry. By promoting a creative engineering culture and to be in the forefront of technological development, the company has become a textbookexample for good engineers and rethinking innovation. The company has over the years produced an impressive number of patents, new products and commercial ramifications alongside the primary business.
- Cleanroom construction and installation Controlled indoor climate
- Applications for controlled microclimate
- Aerosol and air movement
- HVAC engineering and installation
- Digitalization and energy optimization
- Research and laboratory
- Facilities Microelectronics
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Food Industry
- Injection moulding
- We develop the framework, specify the requirements for the HVAC installation of the ESS facility.
- We validate the HVAC engineering work at the ESS facility.
- Multiple installations and solutions for well known companies in the industry sector with high demands and tight tolerances.
- We have three air laboratories at our HQ in Ängelholm where we develop tailor made applications and solutions.