Innovate with CERN
- Introduction collaboration program and Tech Transfer Office
- Knowledge Transfer model CERN
- Value Proposition CERN
- Examples of collaboration projects with CERN
- Breakout sessions on CERN technology and know-how domains
- Information on next steps after the event
- One-to-one meetings between CERN and participating companies
More information about the event will be posted in late August.
The Knowledge Transfer group at CERN aims to engage with experts in science, technology and industry in order to create opportunities for the transfer of CERN’s technology and know-how. The ultimate goal is to accelerate innovation and maximise the global positive impact of CERN on society. Read more at https://kt.cern/.
Big Science Sweden has the assignment by the Government of Sweden to serve as a link between Swedish industry and the Big Science research facilities in which Sweden is a member. Big Science Sweden is now developing its operations with a Tech Transfer Office around large-scale research facilities. Read more at https://www.bigsciencesweden.se/.