Future Production Systems Supported by Artificial Intelligence
Workshop, 17th of April 2018
Cross Border Science and Society in collaboration with Big Science Sweden and ESS invites to the technology workshop “Future Production Systems Supported by Artificial Intelligence”.
How can organizations use artificial intelligence to improve their productivity? The ESS particle accelerator will consist of almost two million control points, a highly complex production environment. Complex production facilities at present include some 200.000 control points and the complexity is constantly increasing.
The workshop will focus on future applications of artificial intelligence (AI) in advanced production systems with examples from research and projects at production companies. The participants will discuss questions on how to harness the potential of AI in order to reap the full benefits of automation.
Time: 17th of April, 2018, 09.00 – 16.00
Place: AF, Sandgatan 2, Lund, Sweden
Some topics for the presentations during the day:
- ESS and Machine Learning
- Siemens, RISE customer, deviation detection and uh-planning
- Streaming Analytics for Anomaly Detection on Large Data Sets
- Presentation, Start-up software company, concerning post above
- Statistical machine learning for deviation detection, diagnosis, and prediction
- Presentation of Start-up software company