Big Science Sweden will be arranging The Swedish Pavilion, where all member companies have the chance to show what they can offer.
This will be the second edition of the event after the success of the previous edition in Copenhagen, where more than 1,000 participants from more than 500 organisations and 29 countries gathered together to discuss the future prospects of the Big Science Market.
Big Science Business Forum 2021 will be the second edition of the single one-stop-shop for European companies and other stakeholders to learn about Europe’s Big Science organisations’ future investments and procurements worth 38,700 millions of euros. Following the success of the first edition, which took place in 2018 in Copenhagen, the forum will offer your business the chance to:
- Learn about business opportunities in the coming years, within a wide range of business areas and technologies.
- Meet representatives from Europe’s Big Science organisations and their key suppliers and technology experts.
- Network and establish long lasting partnerships via business-to-business meetings (B2B), business-to-customer meetings (B2C).
- Showcase your company’s expertise and potential for the Big Science market by participating in the open exhibition area.
- Get insight into procurement rules, IPRs, technology transfer proposals, SME opportunities and how businesses can interplay with the Big Science market.
Big Science Sweden will be arranging The Swedish Pavilion, where all member companies have the chance to show what they can offer. Let us know if you want to participate in The Swedish Pavilion, which will be a meeting place for representatives from research facilities and Swedish suppliers.
Contact: Frida Tibblin Citron