The major European Big Science organisations – CERN, EMBL, ESA, ESO, ESRF, ESS, European XFEL, FAIR, F4E, ILL and SKA – will all be attending, describing their upcoming procurement needs and meeting with existing and potential suppliers.
For Swedish companies, this is an ideal chance to create personal contacts that could lead to business opportunities with both research facilities and other European companies.
We look forward to seeing as many of our member companies as possible at the event.
The Swedish Pavilion stand
We invite member companies to participate free of charge in our Swedish Pavilion. (Don't forget to register your company as an exhibitor at BSBF2022.)
- Learn about upcoming business opportunities in a wide range of business areas and technologies
- Meet representatives from Europe’s Big Science organisations and their key suppliers and technology experts
- Network and establish long-term partnerships via business-to-business meetings (B2B) and business-to-customer meetings (B2C)
- Showcase your company’s expertise and potential for the Big Science market by participating in the open exhibition area
- Learn about procurement rules, IPRs, technology transfer proposals, SME opportunities, and how businesses can interact with the Big Science market